The forum for talks about jCore CMS. Share, solve and develop jCore ideas.

Web hosting service

For less technical discussions about the jCore.

Web hosting service

Postby Finlay » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi all,
I must create Internet sites registered with foreign IP, with server that physically are outside europe (United states, Brazil, Russia, Japan ecc) and, before searching every nations, I would like to know if someone knows a provider that manage more states.
Thank you for every suggestions

Last edited by Finlay on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finlay

Re: Web hosting service

Postby sebastian » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

One suggestion is:
http://www.netcup.de/

They are at Karlsruhe, Germany.
sebastian

Postby Endogen » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Netcup is really a good choice! I am using it too.
Endogen

Postby WEGater » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 am

I've never been on NetCup. I'm using HostGator right now and they're really good. I found HostGator in this article which helps you choose what's the best for you. http://best-inexpensive-web-hosting.com, just take a look and see.
WEGater

Postby bhernandez » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 am

I havn't heard of them either but it sounds good. The article isn't too bad either. I guess there are really a few good choices that you can make. In the end it depends on what you really need and what you want to achieve. I visit webhostingtalk.com once in a while too see if there are any current codes or vouchers for offer. I found a ix webhosting voucher that I will take a closer look at. But you can check them out yourself.
bhernandez

Postby Sophia09 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:35 am

Web hosting is mainly engaged in space and applications hosting. There are a few options when it comes to hosting services. You are competent to do this yourself by buying your own computer, and choose a web hosting. To buy a computer because you will be a big expense, but the hosting service will save you time and money. Disk space and bandwidth are two of the main components of the web hosting service.

dedicated server hosting
Sophia09

Return to General discussion